Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Mikito's Placing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikito Silvermist

Mikito Silvermist

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Mikito knocked on the large metal door to the Aplah's Office

"Hello, I am here to get placed into my house." He said with a smiled
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 pm

"Welcome, so tell me what are you like, and where do you think you belong?" Haikaito raised an eyebrow at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mikito Silvermist

Mikito Silvermist

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 am

"I'd say I'm cunning and sly. Pretty sneaky at that too." Mikito explained "I'm also quite the charmer if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Rin helped with going through his papers giving each paper to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Keegan opened up the door to the Head Alpha's Office

"Hey, Alpha, I was wondering when you would need me to do the plac-" Keegan looked around and saw another girl helping her "Oh...Hi..." She said to her.

Keegan looked back at the Alpha

"Wait, so do you like need TWO assistants or something?" She asked, trying to be polite
Back to top Go down
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Rin noticed another girl who she assumed was her helper and she answered back,"Hi i'm Rin. I'm her helper in the office. I sort the papers and help what she needs me to do." Rin smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:44 pm

"Oh um...." Keegan said "Well I thought I was kinda her assistant and all. But that's cool I guess...."
Back to top Go down
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Rin replied," actually I don't do sortings I just sit around in the office and help with the papers and stuff." Rin didn't care if she was being "polite" she just smiled fixing the papers forgetting about mikito. As in the fact know one knew about "the secret"
Back to top Go down
Mikito Silvermist

Mikito Silvermist

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:58 am

"Anyway..." Mikito said loudly, trying to interrupt the girls "What house should I be in?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Rin looked at mikito turning to face him and smiled once again."I think u should be in sobolan." Rin sat down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Mikito Silvermist

Mikito Silvermist

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Mikito rolled his eyes at Rin

"Maybe we should let the sorter sort me." He said looking at the Head Alpha "What do you think, Alpha?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Rin frowned seeming like the first time she frowned."Well then," Rin said then she got up and left nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikito's Placing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito's Placing   Mikito's Placing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikito's Placing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Alpha Ninja's Office-
Jump to: