Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

The ninjas attack for Rin Luka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

The ninjas attack for Rin Luka Empty
PostSubject: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Rin walked around Asia once she spotted a ninja then a group.
Ninja:" Finally we have found Rin Luka!" the ninjas cheered with the head one.
Rin was scared that the fact was they were the ninjas trying to get her. A ninja came towards her. And she kicked him. That was the only attack she new from before she was a little kid. The ninjas came towards her and grabbed her taking her away.Rin was screaming and wiggling.
Back to top Go down
Mikito Silvermist

Mikito Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:49 am

Mikito had been visiting some old friends in Asia when suddenly he saw a group of Ninjas jump out and attack a young girl.

She seems famillar... He thought

Mikito then realized it had been Rin, one of the Alpha's assistants who had been at his sorting

He jumped into action, pulling out his dual bladed sword from his belt. He attacked the Ninjas and also punched and kicked them.

As soon as he defeated more of them, he saw more running towards him and Rin. He quickly grabbed the girl and ran off into an alley

"You alright?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:37 am

Rin replied,"Yes." She got settled into place because she dizzy from the running.
Back to top Go down
Mikito Silvermist

Mikito Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 am

"Do you need any help?" Mikito asked

Suddenly, he heard footsteps

Ninjas....

He grabbed Rin's wrist and began to run

"We've gotta get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 am

Rin ran with him looking back at the ninjas the looking back forward. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Avis Silver

Avis Silver

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Avis liked to alternate between different countries- this week was Asia. She wondered around, looking for challenges.

She turned a corner and noticed three ninjas, right there in front of her. They were all looking at one thing: Mikito and Rin.

"Oh no you don't." She whispered

She docked her bow and shot it in less than three seconds, hitting the first ninja right in his back. He went down with a scream, and it notified the other ninjas someone was attacking. Avis narrowed her eyes.

THIS is my time.

Quickly, she shot the two ninjas that had been with him without a second thought. She ran as fast as she could over to Rin and Mikito.

"SORRY! I set them off. Ready to test our skills?" Avis grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://waroftheelements.forumotion.com/
Mikito Silvermist

Mikito Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Mikito unsheathed his sword

"This time.... I wanna see blood." He said firmly as he ran to the group of ninjas and slashed his sword around
Back to top Go down
Rin Luka

Rin Luka

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:31 am

Rin did a kick while doing the splits then she punched some of the ninja's since she had no weapon on.
Back to top Go down
Avis Silver

Avis Silver

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 am

Avis sent six arrows flying in less then twenty seconds. They hit dead on, knocking the ninjas down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://waroftheelements.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas attack for Rin Luka   The ninjas attack for Rin Luka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ninjas attack for Rin Luka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Off-Campus :: Asia-
Jump to: