Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Into the Sky

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimi Kagoya

Mimi Kagoya

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 am

Mimi attemped to climb up a tree. She ended up scraping her arm in the process, but managed to get to the top.
It was a pretty tall tree and she could see everything from there,

"Wow..." She whispered.

Mimi was too busy looking out at the veiw to notice the branch breaking.

It was a thin branch, but Mimi was really small and light so it should hold-

SNAP!

...Guess not.
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:18 pm

"Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-" Akira was cut off when she was practically squished by a girl falling on top of her.

'Ugh... My ribs cracked. Now I have to spend days in hospital- Darnnnn...'
Back to top Go down
Mimi Kagoya

Mimi Kagoya

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:53 am

"Ah, that wasn't a very ninja like fall." Mimi mumbled as she rubbed her head.

Good thing the ground was soft!

She looked down and noticed that she was on a girl, not the ground.

"Wah!! Mimi is sorry!! She didn't mean to fall and land on you! Are you ok??" Mimi spazzed.
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:55 am

"I'm fine," Akira said with a little smile, "Glad I cushioned your call."
Back to top Go down
Mimi Kagoya

Mimi Kagoya

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm

"Ahaha thanks! Mimi's glad she didn't hurt you to badly. She's a bit clumsy." Mimi laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm

"I'm clumsy too... Not a good quality for a ninja but we're still awesome." Akira said, somewhat shyly.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:52 am

Miku looked over from where she was sitting and saw Mimi fall on a girl she has not seen yet. She walked over to the two girls.

"Hey Mimi."She paused and looked at the other girl,"Hello I'm Miku and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

"Akira..." she said shyly. This was her least favourite part about being in a public area- she had to introduce herself to peretty much everyone.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:05 am

"Your a shy one aren't you?"She asked and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Akira sniffed, offended.

"Is that meant to be an insult?"
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:16 pm

"Oh no no!! Of course not."She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Akira sighed. "Of course it isn't... I'm just really on edge these days... I don't really know anyone and we're all ninjas ans stuff..." She fiddled with a lock of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:23 pm

"It's ok Akira that's your name right? Some of the kids in this school aren't worth my time. I have a sister and well she's the Head Alpha."She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:24 pm

"Really?" Akira said, surprised. "Isn't she the one who sorts about half of the people?"
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 pm

"Yes, she is Haikaito Sakura. I actually was not that surprised when Haikaito got the spot as Alpha Ninja. You see my great great great great great great grandparents started the school so yeah it's kinda of tradition I guess you can say."Miku said.
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:34 pm

"Oh..." Akira muttered.

But, obviously, she was just plain and normal. Akira Ikolosquia with her immature and irresponsible twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Miku sighs,"This school is dead every year there used to be many people now theres none."
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:39 pm

"Hm..." Akira said with an air of sadness in her voice. "I always thought that the meaning of life was to die. People thought I was trying to get attention by being depressing and that I was too young to be thinking about that stuff but it's true- Everything that lives dies."
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 pm

"True. I'm so alone in the Zimja common room but I actually don't mind it."She laughed.
This girl isn't that bad
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:51 pm

"Amiko- that's my twin sister, by the way- has a friend who's coming here in a while. She's hoping to be in Zimja." Amiko said as she remembered a girl her twin had told her about a few times.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:56 pm

"Ugh so she wants to be in Zimja?"Miku asked.
Back to top Go down
Akira Ikolosquia

Akira Ikolosquia

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 pm

"Yeah. She thinks the other groups have nothing on her." she grinned, "Amiko didn't like that."
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:06 pm

"Oh I just wished there were more people here."She said.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Kagoya

Mimi Kagoya

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:44 am

"Maybe they're are more people here and no one can see them because they are all NINJA!!!" Mimi giggled as she popped up from her spot giggling.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 am

Miku giggled,"Maybe Mimi just maybe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Sky   Into the Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Sky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Central Gardens-
Jump to: