Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

New home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

New home     Empty
PostSubject: New home    New home     I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:31 am

Akaya walked into the Krolik Girls Dorms and looked around. No one seemed to be in there so she walked around and then found an empty bed and dresser space in the corner by a window.

Akaya smiled and began unpacking her things.
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

New home     Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home    New home     I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 am

Akaya finished putting away her things then saw a girl come in

"Hey! Um, so do we have classes on the weekend?" Akaya asked. She had only been at the school since Friday Night and it was Sunday now. Akaya had been staying off campus with her dad before she had gotten sorted and was given a bed/place to live, only taking a tour of the campus on Friday and Saturday and then getting sorted Saturday evening. Akaya did have a chance to meet some people though, down at the gardens.

Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

New home     Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home    New home     I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 am

"No silly! Its the weekend! Sure there's activities you can go to but no classes or mandatory things!" The girl said

"Oh okay.." Akaya said then looked down

"Hey did you get your schedule? That will help you know where to go and stuff like that!" The girl cheered
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

New home     Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home    New home     I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 pm

"Oh yeah!" Akaya cheered then dug into her bag, pulling out a piece of paper "This it?"

"Yeah, it is! Oh sorry I gotta go, training for capture the flag! We gotta win next week after our terrible defeat yesterday!" The girl said then ran out the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New home     Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home    New home     I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Dorms :: Królik-
Jump to: