Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Symmetry.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanade Mae

Kanade Mae

Symmetry..... Empty
PostSubject: Symmetry.....   Symmetry..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:33 am

Kanade's kind eyes seemed to smile as she found a another shell- the fan kind with the lines. She couldn't quite remember the name, but she tucked it into her small little purse-pouch she'd made herself and continued to walk along the shoreline, searching the ground for shells.

She was going to make a headband of them. Or, again, atleast.

She had already made nineteen of the shell headbands. She'd been making them for all her friends.

Kanade had planned on giving them to her friends today. There was only one mistake.

She didn't have any friends.
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

Symmetry..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symmetry.....   Symmetry..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:42 am

Akaya walked down the shoreline of the beach, letting the tiny waves splash against her feet. She looked up and saw a girl with white hair making something with seashells.

Akaya's face lit up and she ran to go see what the girl was doing

"Hi! I'm Akaya!" She cheered
Back to top Go down
Kanade Mae

Kanade Mae

Symmetry..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symmetry.....   Symmetry..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 am

Kanade looked up quickly at the girl, rushing to put the half-done string of shells into her bag.

"Hi," She said quickly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Symmetry..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symmetry.....   Symmetry..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Symmetry.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Beach-
Jump to: